Welcome to Cape Valley Manor
The accommodation in the Cape Winelands you should choose!
Our owner managed Guest House situated in picturesque Paarl, which together with Franschhoek and Stellenbosch forms part of the world famous wine route, offers you luxury accommodation as well as affordable rates.
The warm and spacious interior of Cape Valley Manor Guest House combines the old Victorian Style with modern elements. With attention to detail everything was lovingly restored and connected together so that you can feel almost at home in the Winelands and make the most of now.
See the sun rise over old oak trees surrounding the Victorian building, covering our secure parking behind locked gates. Coming home from a business or golfing day, horse riding, wine tasting or a hiking excursion and enjoy a swim in our sparkling salt water pool. Come and rest in the shadow of the surrounding mountains and rejuvenate your soul in our magnificent tranquil garden with its old oak trees while watching the birdlife or the playing squirrels. Take a cold drink or cup of coffee/tea and relax.
We have no doubt that you will enjoy your stay and it would be a pleasure to welcome you.
- A deposit of 25% of the total quote value will confirm your reservation.
- The balance is strictly due on arrival in cash or by credit card or 5 working days prior to arrival by bank transfer.
- The deposit is non-refundable. The full amount is payable in case of cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival, no-show or early departure- we will make every effort to resell a room in the event of a cancellation or early departure, in which case a cancellation fee of 100% for the first night cancelled and 25% for additional room nights cancelled is payable.
- A 10% admin fee will be charged of the total booking amount.
COVID 19 Safety Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Mandatory face masks for staff
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Linens disinfected between guests